1.A strong technical force and advanced processing equipments. The quality of the products has been strictly inspected and all kinds of
index have reached or exceeded domestic and international standards.
2. Now we have established long-term stable relations of cooperation with the pharmaceutical enterprises of Europe.
Sodium sulfate is an important compound of sodium, when anhydrous, it is a white crystalline solid of
formula Na2SO4. Na2SO4 is chemically very stable, being unreactive toward most oxidising or reducing
agents at normal temperatures. It is a neutral salt, which forms aqueous solutions with pH of 7. Sodium
sulfate has unusual solubility characteristics in water, in the presence of NaCl, the solubility of Na2SO4 is
Appearance:white crystals or powder
Storage temperature:store at rt.
Stability:stable. incompatible with strong acids, aluminium, magnesium, strong bases. hygroscopic.
1.maily used in syndet as plugging compound
2.used in papermaking industry as degester
3.used in glass industry instead of soda ash
4.used in chemical industry as material of manufaturing sodium sulphide,sodium silicate and other chemical products.
5.used in textile industry as dyeing auxiliary.
6.used in copper metallurgy and leather etc
Washing chemical , leather treatment, Glasses, Textile chemicals
25 kg/bag,50kg/bag,1000kg/bag other packaging is also available,25mt-27mt/fcl
handling of light when light unloading, packaging and containers to prevent damage. equipped with the appropriate variety and quantity of fire equipment and emergency equipment leakage.
1) Store in a cool,dry and ventilated house away from moisture
2) Avoid handling or transporting together with acidic or alkaline substances
3) Prevent the material from rain and insolation
4) Load and unload carefully and protect from package damage
5) In the event of a fire,use water,soil or carbon dioxide fire extinguishing media